Shipping and Returns
Orders will be processed and shipped within three business days. If you have chosen a shipping method that provides tracking, you will receive a shipment confirmation email once your parcel has been packed and shipped
Taxes are based on the shipping address. Canadian orders will be charged applicable provincial tax rates, while US and international orders will not be charged sales tax, however may be subject to customs charges and/or duties.
Shipping rates are currently visible for USA and Canada only, however we are happy to ship anywhere in the world. If your destination is not listed, please follow up with us directly so we can establish rates to ship to your destination of choice
ENVIRONMENTAL FOOTPRINT AND SHIPPING MATERIALS
Although we love the sleek look of beautifully branded boxes, tissue and other materials, in an effort to reduce our environmental footprint, we recycle shipping and packaging materials where and when we can.
We will gladly accept returns/exchanges on most items *(see below for exceptions) that are returned in original condition and packaging if applicable. To initiate a return, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Returns/exchanges will only be accepted within 14 days from date of initial order.
- For exchanges, replacements will be sent once return has been processed.
- You are responsible for the cost of shipping items back to our Vancouver office, including shipping fees, duties and/or taxes.
- Copy of original receipt must be included with return/exchange
* The following items cannot be returned:
- Items purchased from other retail partners
- Photo/art prints
- Sale items
- Made-to-order items
- Seasonal purchases, such as Christmas Decorations.
- All items purchased in person at markets are final sale; exchanges will be considered on a case by case basis with both return and new delivery at your cost.
In the effect of a defect or flaw that affects the usability of the item (this excludes natural variations found in hand crafted items), returns/exchanges will be considered on a case by case basis if outside of the 2 week return/exchange window.
PRODUCT CAREKaroo Angels:
- When not part of your decoration, it is recommended to store your angels in a closed box, ideally in their original packaging. A silica sachet included within the box will keep the angels free from moisture, which is important to ensure the wire doesn't begin to look dull and grey.
- If white feathers begin to go yellow, an intense spraying with hydrogen peroxide has shown great success. Be sure to spray in an area free of other items you do not want bleached by peroxide solution. The dress can be made fluffy again with a hair dryer on low temperature held at a distance not too close to the angel to avoid burning the feathers.
- All Little Ndaba toys are best wiped clean, however if they requier additional maintenance, they are machine washable. Their preference is a gentle cycle followed by a good air dry and plenty of cuddles afterward
- The wire used for the wire art galvanized steel and will rust if left outside in the rain; if desired, this can achieve a sought after patina to the pieces, however if this is not the look you are going for, it is best to keep them inside.
- The true nature of wood is to expand and contract within different environments, depending on moisture levels. BlocArt allows for some natural curving over time in skinny areas, such as horn tips, which we all think adds to the character of the piece. If however you experience warping or curving within a short time on the body of the piece, please do contact us.